Favor, the Austin-based company acquired this year by H-E-B, hit a major milestone Thursday, making its 10 millionth delivery.
That delivery – an order of crab rangoon and ginger broccoli stir fry with pork from local chain Mama Fu’s Asian House – was made right here in Austin.
The 10 millionth delivery comes just a year after Favor marked 5 million deliveries. That milestone took four years to achieve.
Some stats provided by Favor:
- Austin's most popular foods to Favor: Chips and queso, French fries and cheeseburgers
- Austin's No. 1 trending restaurant since 2017: Flower Child
- Time saved: Favor has saved Texans over 6 million hours
- Most items in one order: 211 from River Oaks Donuts in Houston
- Munchies satisfied: 233,000-plus Favors delivered after midnight
- Days made: 10,000-plus flowers delivered
- Parties chilled: 130 truckloads of ice delivered
- Miles traveled: Over 50 million miles by Favor runners – that’s 100 Apollo 13 trips around the moon
- Biggest tip: $1,153.95
- Most Favors ordered by a customer: 2,800-plus
- Queso delivered: Enough to fill 52,917 cowboy hats (5.08 million ounces)
News on Open Source is free and unlimited. Access to the rest of 512tech.com comes with an American-Statesman digital subscription, which also includes myStatesman.com and the ePaper edition. Subscribe at statesman.com/subscribe.